What is “Level 4-6”?
Choosing this exam, you will receive an ICAO Language Proficiency Certificate, stating either Level 4 or Level 5 or Level 6, based on your performance shown during the exam.
How does it work?
- Order the exam and pay the fees (Paypal, Creditcard, googlePay, ApplePay)
- Receive a confirmation (email) and choose an appointment in the online calendar (link provided after payment)
- Receive a confirmation of your appointment which includes a link for the platform “zoom”
- Send a scan of your passport via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15 min before the exam: login to zoom and check your internet connection, audio and video function and have your passport ready
- Perform the exam (30 minutes)
- Receive your certificate within 1 working day
What is the test like?
- At the selected time, your examiner will meet you at the online platform “zoom”, you will receive a final briefing and can ask questions.
- During the first part,
- You will answer to 18 aviation related, non-technical questions (i.e. please describe your best experience you had in your aviation career).
- You will see 2 pictures, where you´ll have to describe, what you can see.
- You will see some letters, which you will have to spell according to the ICAO alphabet (i.e. A = Alpha, B = Beta, C = Charlie etc.)
- You will see some numbers ( 1, 2, 3, 4, …) which you need to read back. There it is important, that you pronounce 3 as “TRI”, not “three”, 9 as “NINER” and 0 as “ZERO”
- You will hear 2 questions, where you will have to recall an air traffic control call (i.e. departure clearance, inflight clearance, taxi clearance, …)
- You will hear 2 questions, where you listen to an ATIS announcement, which you need to read back
- During the second part
- you will have a 15 minutes conversation with the examiner about your CV, your aviation background and random topics of your interest
- The examiner will give you a short debriefing and will evaluate your result
What is required?
- You need to complete the payment of the fees
- You need to choose an appointment
- You need to send the scan of your passport via email
- You need a computer, smartphone or tablet with camera, loudspeaker and microphone
- You need an adequate internet connection for video calls
- You need to connect to “zoom” following the link given
- You need paper and pencil to take notes during the exam
Send us an email to: email@example.com
Inhalt des Toggles hier rein